Friday, July 22, 2005

What is wrong with some people?

I'm on nights this week, and for some reason there seems to be loads of idiots around.

We have a strict one way system in operation at my home station, and if any customers choose to ignore the numerous NO EXIT signs then they are generally sent back the way they came.
I was assisting on the platform last night because we had a few boisterous drunks around and one individual was about to go up the no exit stairway. I informed him and he turned round, gave me a torrent of abuse and said "Next time, I hope you get blown to pieces" I'm not a violent person at all, but I really felt like slapping him. How can someone even say that to another person beggars belief. People can be so insensitive, and selfish sometimes.

1 comment:

3.1 said...

That was completely out of order of him. What a complete prat.

Even now, some people don't appreciate the importance of having certain rules imposed on a station and even now, people still don't appreciate members of staff who are trying to do their jobs.

Gah. Makes me angry.