Friday, August 05, 2005

Contents of my travelcard wallet


Anne Marie Maningas from her blog version 3.1 seems to have started a trend. Next up came Annie Mole and maybe a few more. Anyway here are the contents of my travel card wallet (bought at Muji a while back): Contents
1) Free cinema vouchers courtesy of Tim O'Toole
2) Laminated UTS cards with most of the error codes on
3) UTS card (to allow me to sell tickets)
4) Car Park pass
5) Family railcard
6) Priv. travel card for my daughter
7) Weils disease card (in case I get mugged by rats)
8) Staff Pass & Staff Oyster
9) Subway stamps
10) RMT card & book of stamps
11) Spare name badge & the wallet in question.

As you can see most of the stuff in there is work related in some way or another.

8 comments:

3.1 said...

Muji! It's truly the best Japanese store ever (I buy most of my stationery from there...)

Wow! Lots of groovy things!

And for something totally random... what's a Code 36?

annie mole said...

Cool - Tim O'Toole - the LU boss, gives you free cinema vouchers

yorkshiregoth said...

Error 36, although not on the generic list is "No valid season ticket and insufficient Pre Pay to travel"

Anonymous said...

What's a Code 7-R, huh? I looked it up in the books. It ain't there! So I have to wonder - what's goin' on? Night Watch says the only people who have to worry are the ones with something to hide. You got something to hide, Chief?

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I'm doing some research on blogs that make substantial references to work or employment.

If you have the time please could you visit the following web-page and complete a short questionnaire.

http://www.my3q.com/home2/62/apr2112/24991.phtml

For further details of me and my research please visit my own blog. Please feel free to contact me over this matter or about work-related blogs.

Thanks

James

Shola said...

Hello, no time no blog, hope you have got writers cramp.

STML said...

Hi - love the site, but have to enquire about the Weil's Disease card. Is it a vaccination certificate? Does it ward off rats? "Oh, ok, we won't bite you now, you've got a card"... etc. What gives?

Anonymous said...

Hi:)

You merit a bit round of applause... cause you have create and organized a great blog. Nice one!

Regards,
make money fast