Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Nothing happening

Haven't blogged for a while mainly because nothing of interest has happened, and also because I've been feeling a bit lousy with flu-like symptons and stuff.

One of our regular VIP's (Visually Impaired Persons) who we assist to & from trains on an almost daily basis was considerate enough to bring all the staff a tin of chocolates to express his gratitude for our help throughout the year. Although I don't celebrate Xmas as I am not a Christian I thought it was a really nice gesture and thought.

I will be working as usual over the holiday period, although for once I am not doing late turns or nights so I shouldn't have to deal with all the drunks, even though we did have one drunk start a fight with one of our station tenants today.

1 comment:

Alex Mosley said...

Great reading your poost