Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Safe & Sound in Egypt

I am currently in Egypt enjoying the last week of my spring holidays. Thankfully I am in Cairo, far away from the madness that is happening near Sharm el-Sheikh. I am due back on night shift again next week, so hopefully I will have something interesting to blog about. I have been having a few problems with my home PC so I am really tempted to splash out on a Mac.

I have been a PC user from the beginning and until very recently (ie now) have never used a mac before. Although some of the shortcuts etc do take a bit of getting used to they do seem to be more stable machines.

1 comment:

Barry Hensey said...

Take care while you're out in Egypt and if you see anything 'suspicious' you can always apply the 'HOT' procedure!

As for Macs... get yourself one and never look back!