Saturday, May 05, 2007

Taken of late again

Unfortunately my colleague took me off late this morning by half an hour. It isn't a great amount of time, but on our group with the exception of one station, we ALL come in half an hour before the official start time, so although we are working the same number of hours, we get to leave half an hour earlier and thereby miss the rush. So instead of working an 8 hour duty I have worked for 9 hours; I won't even get paid the extra hour as it isn't official. Normally if one is taken off late, then the colleague in question would have the decency to first let you know in advance and also to arrange to make up the time, but this particular colleague is annual leave from tomorrow, so I don't even know when I will get the chance to get the time back as I am not based at his station.

No comments: