Thursday, October 28, 2010

Assaulted

Managed to get assaulted last Thursday. A very inebriated man decided to go for a walk down the track so I ended up wrestling with him trying to drag him back onto the platform. So after potentially saving his life he again assaults me and racially abused me before legging it prior to BTP arrival. Ending up finishing work 2 hours later than usual driving around in the back of a police car looking for the man and giving a statement to the police.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Life on the Tube,
I'm a journalist and really like your blog. I'd be very grateful if I could speak to you, but away from your website. Perhaps you could email me on katherinehaywood@hotmail.com and I can explain more.
Best wishes,
Katherine