Friday, August 24, 2007

Another nutter.

I was in the ticket office this morning when the CSA informed me of a regular fare evader double gating. I then went onto to west bound platform to deal with him. Initially he tried ignoring me, then tried the old chesnut "no English" etc, then he started shouting at me in Polish, I know a little Polish including one curse word "Kurve" which I coudln't resist saying to him, he then started saying I was gay, and I was Elton John and an arse bandit. Amazing how the only English he knows is this. Eventually he got bored and left the station whilst continuing to berate me in Polish. The CSA also happened to be Polish so she translated some of what he said which was "If it wasn't for the Poles, then Trafalgar Square would be called Hitler Square, and it was the Polish army that won the war for Britain, ergo he should get free travel"

Whatever next??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annoying bloke, but his response made me laugh......Hitler Square!

Where do these arseholes crawl from?

parrott said...

Wow - you must have some stories to tell - i was reading www.tubelife.org before I came here - you should be the 'official member' there to set everyone straight and tell your stories! Hillarious!

Anonymous said...

I like this blog is fantastic, is really good written. Congratulation. Do you want to see something more? Read it...: Costa Rica is a country with a extremely sense of freedom. The landscapes are for much the most green in whole center america.The chances of investement are way to high, the average of Americans, European and people of the entire planet who is buying here is up in the sky !!!
Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: condos, costa rica real estate, costa rica property. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

Anonymous said...

thank you nice sharing
cep programsymbian programnokia programhtml kodlarıbedava cep oyunlarıcilt bakımı

iwokeupinastrangeplace said...

Dear blog owner,

Could you get in touch with me, I want to buy some ad space on your blog.

jonmichaelbuchan at googlemail dot com

Cheers,
Jon