Thursday, April 08, 2010

Long Long time

It has sadly been almost three years since I last posted. Nothing much as changed, I am still a station supervisor in the same location, still fighting the battle of the bulge. Lost 4 stones, last stone doesn't want to budge :( Still cycling though so hopefully the rest of the weight will go soon.

I am on nights this week at a very quiet station, had about 15 contractors last night checking all the station OPO cameras and mirrors. Just over 75 minutes to go and then a 45 minute cycle ride home.

4 comments:

Central User said...

Aha! But by the wonders of an RSS Feed-Reader you still get spotted!

Good to have you back....?

CU

3.1 said...

Talk about a blast from the past(!)

Did you make it to IKEA in the end?

yorkshiregoth said...

Not yet. I keep putting it off I hate going to ikea.

3.1 said...

Best to leave it until the Easter Holidays are through and all the kids are back at school. It's not too bad if you visit during the weekday in the morning up until the early afternoon (this is the one in Wembley – I don't know about other ones), and like I mentioned elsewhere, avoid weekends at all costs!

What were you going to get out of there anyway?